 CAD / 6730
  Some questions about MPEG 1 standards

Well for now I decided to continue with this great format since is compatible with a lot of platforms for "Atari ST to Sega Dreamcast" including PC's "unix to mac". So I just found a way to get a lot of people to view my anymations without problems (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Some questions about MPEG 1 standards

(...) If I'm not mistaken, this is the VCD MPEG-1 standard. Animations which follow this standard can be put in VCDs and played on any VCD compatible device. I think it is 1125 bits / second, not 1125 kbits / second. If you are going to compose an (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Some questions about MPEG 1 standards (long)

(...) is (...) dvd. (...) Eduardo, Unfortunately, it is not as easy as that. Bit rate is a poor measure of quality because it doesn't actually determine quality all by itself. I worked in a educational laboratory where we studied video over the web (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Some questions about MPEG 1 standards

(...) That's not true, it is indeed 1125 kbits / second. (...) And these figures should have been in Mbits / second. I seem to be in the "divide by 1000" mood today... Fredrik (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Some questions about MPEG 1 standards (long)

Thanks for the free computer lesson. I'll continue for with the standard that I made. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)