 CAD / 6721
6720  |  6722
Subject:
New stuff in my gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:02:15 GMT

I just finish rendering and uploading another animation "test" to my
brickshel gallery. There are two versions one for 28k modem users and
another one 125k for adsl users that way everyone can watch my animation.
Note that I never owned a LEGO monorail so please don't complain about the
way I build it.

Eduardo