 CAD / 6668
  Re: Problems with "Make HTML Instructions" tool in LDraw Add-On

Steve, or Anybody: Can anyone send me a backup of this file: (URL) does the HTML Generator have a limitation of steps it will generate in an HTML document? I can't get it above step 19 in this one MOC... Thanks, -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Problems with "Make HTML Instructions" tool in LDraw Add-On

(...) I've reposted this page (along with a slightly stale copy of the entire LDAO website) to my Geocities site. It's at (URL). (...) Nope, no limitation on number of steps. Hmmm... Steve (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)