 CAD / 6650
Re: What happened to Ldraw Add-On?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:03:52 GMT

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GM3tnM.5ot@lugnet.com...
Hey Y'all:

My first downloaded copy of LDraw Add-On appears to have been corrupted • and
wouldn't install.  When I went to Ldraw.org, all the links to Ldraw Add-On
were dead.  What's up?

-- Hop-Frog

Steve recently posted an update to his site.  The LDraw.org page hasn't been
updated in a while - my fault.

-Tim