 CAD / 6644
Re: part # 3297p90
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Patrick Sayre-Little writes:
I'm using raw LEdit with Win98 set to 32-bit.

But your comment got me to thinking, so I took a look at the parts files
themselves. 3297p90 has the lines for the planet in the file itself, coded with
color #18 (greenish). All the other p90 parts reference a respective subpart in
/s, which is coded color #16 there, then colored #366 (goldish) in the main
file.
Is this something that only I need to fix for myself, or does the part need an
official fix?

with respects to Chris Dee (who wrote the part),

Patrick Sayre-Little

Steve Bliss wrote:

Which software are you using?  How do the other *p90 parts look?

The planet looks ok on my computer.  As long as I'm not using L3Lab with my
display in 256 color mode...

Steve

That looks like a serious oversight by me - I'll set about fixing it. Being
a dithered colour, the gold really needs to be in a \s subpart due to
restrictions in the original LDraw program.

Thanks for debugging the problem.

Chris