 CAD / 6627
6626  |  6628
Subject:
Need new Ldraw parts file, but can't get to site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:33:20 GMT

Hello,

I cannot get to the ldraw.org site for some reason; it's probably my ISP.  I
cannot use any of the alternatives such as anonymizer or safeweb because of
some corporate firewall.  I want to get the new Ldraw.org Parts Update.  Is
there anywhere else to get the file, any mirror or alternate site?  Help
will be very appreciated, thanks in advance,

Caleb Jackson
Backslash@softhome.net