 CAD / 6620
  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available

(...) MANY thanks, Marc. You are right. Wanadoo has a problem accessing www.ldraw.org, but thanks to your trick, I finally get this long awaited parts update. Thanks again, Damien (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available

Damien: (...) That is probably because several Wanadoo costumers have tried to crack servers on the Danish Research Network, and Wanadoo has been unwilling to do anything about this (that is at least the story I was told). I can only suggest people (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)