 CAD / 6619
  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available

(...) Thanks for the update, Steve! When's the next? ;-P Pedro (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available

(...) The next update will come out when we've got enough files to warrant it. I hope to do two more updates *this year*, maybe three. Medium term, the goal is to release updates monthly. BUT, that all depends on parts getting reviewed and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)