 CAD / 6601
Re: To all Bryce users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:57:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
How Bryce users are there here?

I tried it and was very impressed by the realistic landscape output. But
Lego rendering did never come out as I expected, plus the binary file format
made it too hard for me to hack. Another drawback is that it isn't Freeware,
as POV is.

How do you make an object rotate while it's moving?

Sorry, I can't answer that. Just FYI, I'm exploring the possibilities of
POV's clock statement right now.

Why I can't render properly a LEGO "Ldraw" road plate in Bryce?

If it is to any comfort for you, I couldn't either. :o)

Please answer my questions.

Sorry, this is the best I can do.

/Tore