 CAD / 6573
6572  |  6574
Subject:
New animation(hope you can see this one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:22:12 GMT

Hello,
well I've had a hard time with other people being able to see my animations,
I hope you can see this one :-) Its a 89.6 KB mpeg animation of a mini fig
rotating out of and then back into the view, I know it isn't verry much, but
I would like some comments. ( it ain't even my model, I just want to know if
this one is viewable without a lot of hassle)

got a .3ds mesh from 3dcafe.com,
converted it to Moray with 3dwin,
re-textured,trying to match lego colors,
and rendered with either POV v3.1 or MegaPOV (can't remember which)

LMKWYT!

Gary