 CAD / 6541
  Anyone else having trouble getting to www.ldraw.org?

ROSCO (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Anyone else having trouble getting to www.ldraw.org?

(...) Yup, me too. Someone want to mail Jacob? I can't send outgoing mail from zacktron.com for some odd reason :\ -Tim LDraw.org (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Anyone else having trouble getting to www.ldraw.org?

Ross: Yes. The connection (most likely the radio-link part of it) to the "ldraw.org" domain name server was broken most of yesterday. Tim and I are working on transfering the domain name service to a somewhat more reliable location, but technical (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)