 CAD / 6536
Re: Rod with 3-hinge and hollow stud?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:59:22 GMT

Tim:

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
I have been unable to find the rod with 3-hinge and hollow stud
in my LDraw part collection.

sometimes the names they are given do not occur to me at
first, either. Sometimes I have to look at the whole directory
VISUALLY to find the part, then find out what LDRAW calls it.

Yes. :-(

If I followed your link correctly, I think you're looking for
part # 2433.dat

Yes, that's the one. Thanks for the help.

The name "lever control" is used as a description.

I hope Steve can be convinced to include both "hinge" and "rod"
as keywords for <part:2433> in future releases of the LDraw part
library.

Play well,

Jacob
--
ACRONYM: A Contrived Reduction Of Nomenclature Yielding Mnemonics