 CAD / 6510
Re: LDA2001: Now with Minifig walk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:55:35 GMT

Forgot two things: First the URL and then a little correction.

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
After hacking all day, I've made the following improvents to LDA2001:

* A minifig creator will pop up when you click the 'Create...' button.

... and then 'No'. (I'll have to create a new form later on, but the
Yes/No/Cancel box was the quick and dirty way.)

You
can make the fig Sit or Stand. Stand is default. If you let it stand and
click 'OK', you'll be prompted if you want the minifig to walk. The creator
will add lines with default walk parameters.

* Instead of clicking 50 times at the 'Shoot Frame' button, just click once
and enter the number of frames you wish to shoot at the end of the line,
eg. 'Camera.Shoot 50'

* I have removed the three debug info windows and thus decreased the
processing time by at least 95%.

- A bad thing is that each minifig causes ten sub-model files to be created
- per frame! That makes 200 files with two minifigs in just ten frames. Next
step is given: Inlining and deleting each frame's sub-models into the frame
scene file.

/Tore