 CAD / 6507
6506  |  6508
Subject:
Personal LEGO CD-R
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:11:01 GMT

I being for a long time wanting to make my own personal LEGO CD-R, so far I
finnish fixing all the link of my LEGO scans library (nearly 600) and I made
a dir for the videos about LEGO. About the autorun application I made one but
as I'm not good making desings I will like to see if anyone made an autorun
application or has any good images, desings, ideas...

For now the CD has nearlly all the scans of LEGO models that I own/owned
and videos of LEGO.