 CAD / 6504
Re: Question on veiwing DAT files in MLcad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 04:59:14 GMT

Actually, there's an easier way.

When you see a message with the keyword [DAT] in the header, simply
right-click on that darker text [DAT], and if you're using Internet Explorer
you should automatically be asked where on your harddisk you want to save
the DAT file! So easy!

You see, I used to think that you had to copy and paste the text into
notepad, as well.  This was a real pain, and as a result I often ignored
people's posts if they contained this [DAT] header.  Boy, did I miss out on
a lot of great models!

Anyway, since I found out that I can save the DAT file directly to my
harddisk, I have found myself looking at a lot more of people's models.
Boy, and I do have to that there are some great ones in there!

Hope this helps,
     Sincerely,

               Mike

In lugnet.cad, Christopher J. Dean writes:
Can someone please answer this.  Thank you.

In lugnet.cad, Christopher J. Dean writes:
Hi everyone.  I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to veiw a
file like this in MLcad.  Thanks.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=89

Chris