 CAD / 650
Re: LDraw Update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 02:03:07 GMT

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:47:41 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com>
wrote:

Terry, what's the status of the parts update?  Are you on hold until L-cad is
ressurected?  Did we clear up all the naming questions?

What upda....  Oh, that one.
The naming of the antenna is resolved, for now.
The other problem was explaining how to have people update their categories for
the parts with description changes.  (a thorny problem, with no simple answer)
And now, I have an short trip I am taking, coupled with Jacob is updating the
hardware for the Hugin server.  So it will probably be Monday or Tuesday for
the release.

-- Terry K --