 CAD / 6490
6489  |  6491
Subject:
Lani / QTVR - can you view it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:00:20 GMT

I am testing my Lani application and have made a QuickTime VR object of a
generic car (180 M).  Please look at it and let me know if you can view it.
Appearantly, I can't even see it in Netscape, but I can in Explorer (both on the
Mac).  I don't know what I am doing wrong (if it is even me).

Oh, if you have Window's IE 5.5 SP2 or above, you will not be able to view it at
all.  Microsoft discontinued support for Netscape style plugins in that service
pack, and I haven't coded the html for the ActiveX plugin.  If you can not view
it for this reason, please let me know and I guess I will code it correctly.

--

Thanks:

James Reynolds
http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jer29950