 CAD / 6442
6441  |  6443
Subject:
About my screensaver and ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:21:01 GMT

Did anyone tryed my screensaver if not I think I know why even me I had to
stop working on my screensaver on Tuesday and I had to try to continue but...
Anyway i'm back to normal in somethings anyway. ?? Don't know what to say
about this.

About the saver well since the first release has the avis only in DIVX
I will make them agan in avi 15 frames (Not sure what codec) and MPEG 25 frames
( mpg1 ).
OK?
Any other ideas?

Well that's it