 CAD / 6429
6428  |  6430
Subject:
Parts list bug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:47:20 GMT

I am running MLCad 2.00 R 4 and I think I may have found a bug in the report
for parts

I have a large model with several submodels. If I check parts per step and
leave submodels unchecked it seems to generate a correct list for the main
model. But if i check submodels, almost all the parts seem to be put in step 1.

Is this correct behaviour?