 CAD / 6425
Re: LDGLite bug report (and POV preview question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:55:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Don:

I'm not sure if I mentioned this yet, but the pesky ldglite
bugs with MESA perspective mode have been fixed and a new
version is up on the sourceforge.

I have updated the "Getting started: On Linux" page to reflect
this:

   http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/linux/

I have also created a page with instructions for people who
only need to update their LDGLite installation:

   http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/linux/ldglite-update

Both pages will be updated whenever Don reminds me of a new
version of LDGLite.

Play well,

Jacob
--