 CAD / 6424
  8880 Super Car (Parts Wheels & Tires [2997][2998]

Sorry for the delay, but in the last few days I have been pilling work over work, and I didn't have a moment to spare, but know a welcome slow doen, so go check the Dat files, in lugnet.cad.dat.parts@lugnet.com with the same subject of this message. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)