 CAD / 6420
Re: Pier 17 (Was: A beginning - Lugsville!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:02:59 GMT

Both sound good and I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Gary

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message
[ XFUT lugnet.cad ]

Michael wrote:

I'm in the process of building a new Datsville-like object.

I suppose I should reveal my plans for "Pier 17" too.

I plan to collect and present building instructions, as well
as a complete set-up, for a harbour environment. It will be
oriented towards "set sized" models and is partially an
attempt to show that we LEGO afficinados can plan a
reasonable town-like theme, when the company doesn't seem to
be interested in doing it.

I have placed a very temporary introduction at:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/Pier_17/

Jacob
--
"Any, sufficiently advanced, technology is indistinguishable
from magic."