 CAD / 6364
Re: Screensaver in Delphi?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I know this may sound not about Lego or Lugnet but I want to make or to have
a screensaver that shows my f... avis of my Lego models.
Can someone help me on making one in Delphi or can someone make one?

It's not hard to set up a Windows program as a screen saver.  Microsoft has
a couple of Knowledge Base articles about creating a screen saver in VB.
The information in the articles applies equally to Delphi screen savers.

To find the articles, go to Microsoft's website, go into Search, put in
search words like "VB screen saver".  Clear all the areas-to-search, recheck
the one that mentions Knowledge Base, and go.

Steve