 CAD / 6347
  Lets ad to our Lego dir an icon...

I found how to ad custom icons to any dir here is how to: open notepad.exe and paste this [.ShellClassInfo] IconFile=c:\lego\any...eordllfile IconIndex=0 and save it as desktop.ini in the dir that you want to change the icon then set the properties (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lets ad to our Lego dir an icon...

Here's a url to a tutorial site that shows you how to accomplish the same for your webpages in Internet Explorer. I think Lugnet should have one! One of those triangles would look great in my address bar and favorites menu. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lets ad to our Lego dir an icon...

(...) bookmark the site, or drag the icon (in the address bar, next to the URL) to your desktop. I have to say though, this functionality only seems to stick around for a short time and then disappears and then suddenly reappears...very buggy. Cool, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lets ad to our Lego dir an icon...

Jake McKee wrote... (...) (URL) and (URL) had this feature for a while too, but I also fail to see the pattern in when it works and when it doesn't... If the L3 icons don't show up automatically (in IE5) you may drag the icon from the address field (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)