 CAD / 632
  Basics.

Hi. I'm kinda new to lego-cad, and I'm wondering, what software is to be considred part of the required library to start with? Thanks, Jasper (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Basics.

Ldraw and parts LDraw Add-On (LDAO) Ldlite For Instructions Pages: Image Magic For ray-tracing models: POV-Ray; L3P and/or L2p Some other helpful additions (I'm sure I'll miss some): LeoCad: another lego-cad program LDScript--esp. for part authors (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)