 CAD / 6240
Re: About datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:09:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

One thing I must say: L3P is really impressive. It takes 34-41
seconds to render the whole town.mpd on my very burdened
P2-450/128.

Wow!  That's quick!  Does the 34-41 seconds include the time needed
for parsing in POV-Ray?  (I assume you are talking about L3P/POV-Ray
usage?)

I'm very sorry for the typo. I meant L3Lab...

I haven't even bothered to try rendering all Datsville using POVray.

/Tore