 CAD / 6227
6226  |  6228
Subject:
Updated Datsville MPD file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:30:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I had some problems getting LDGLite to render the latest
Datsville MPD file, so I manipulated it a bit (all file
names lower case, no redundant file name comments). The
resulting file can be downloaded from:

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Byggevejledninger/#datsville

John, if you feel like continuing the maintenance of
Datsville, then you are welcome to grab the file and put
it on the official Datsville website. Otherwise, we
should elect a new mayor to update and extend the town.

Play well,

Jacob
--
http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Transport/Skibe/