 CAD / 6207
6206  |  6208
Subject:
Fractal Landscape Generator (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:53:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After quite some time of inactivity, I have updated my fractal
landscape generator.

The latest edition of the system also comes with a
demonstration program, which in three steps creats a little
coastal landscape:

1. Soft green hills.
2. The soft green hills have now been coloured tan and blue
    down in the valleys.
3. The water down in the valleys finally became horizontal.

The demonstration program depends on LDGLite (the command
`ldglite-run`) and Perl and has only been tested in Linux.

You can download the package from my Ada web site:

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/Ada/fractal_landscape_generator/

(no binaries at the moment)

Play well,

Jacob