 CAD / 6186
    Trouble with DATSort —Jake McKee
   All, I tried to fire up DATSort last night after having used it many many times. Unfortunately, this time, I got a Runtime Error 76 - Path not found. I haven't changed anything recently in my machine setup. Any ideas what is going on? Thanks! Jake (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Trouble with DATSort —Jake McKee
     (...) Does anyone have any information on this problem? I am still having this same issue. I also tried to email the program author, but his email bounced. Thanks for the help! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Trouble with DATSort —Jake McKee
   (...) I got ahold of the program author and he gave the following solution, which worked perfectly: open RegEdit (Start | Run | Regedit) find this key: HKEY Current User\Software\VB and VBA Settings\DatSort Delete this key and try running DatSort (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)