 CAD / 616
    azathoth defender —Joseph Gonzalez
   here's an alternate model for the 6900 cyber saucer, a field gun called the azathoth defender. the hoses are a bit rough, but what would you expect for manually placed? (and what's this about a flexible hose generator program?, i love the idea!) (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: azathoth defender —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) Very nice, Joe! I like the way you used the wings. Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: azathoth defender —Terry Keller
   (...) I still don't know how you seem to come up with good alternate ideas.... :-) A hose generator is being worked on by several different people. Hopefully we can get one soon. Until then, I figured out how to use Richard Goldfinder's bezier curve (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)