 CAD / 6157
  Air horn (x121?)

Hi, I needed a dat file for this part, which is numbered x121 on peeron.com - (URL) also been a couple of people asking in this group, so I thought I'd have a go at it myself, the result is here (URL) me know if I've done anything wrong - this is my (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Air horn (x121?)

(...) posted in .cad.dat.parts: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)