 CAD / 6154
  Re: Animation script (again...)

I have created a website demonstrating what I have done with Ldraw animation stuff. Anyone interested please check it out and LMYWYT. As a side note, I have been working on this in my head for a few years now and have just coded some stuff in Java. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Animation script (again...)

Now the James has ceated a website, I too must have one for my project. :o) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)