 CAD / 6149
Re: Parts lister?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Heather Patey writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

I seem to recall a program that could chew up a DAT model and spit out a
list of component parts with names and number used.  Does anyone know of
this program, or who wrote it, or where to find it?

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
I too know there was (is) a separate program that can do this, but MLCad
can do this, is it not?
Goto Extras -> Report -> Pieces

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Yup... and the new version of ML-CAD has the option to include submodels or
not (and labels pieces with submodel name), separate by step, ignore colour,
and sort by any field, which is really cool!

  Leave it to me to go looking for a program to do what I could do with a
program I already have.  Thanks to both of you for the help!

     Dave!