 CAD / 6097
    can someone please make the townjr door and window? —Jonathan Wilson
   I am looking for the 3 pane door piece and frame from the townjr sets (its also on offer as a bulk item) and also the matching 3 pane window piece. I need them for a model I am making. (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: can someone please make the townjr door and window? —Heather Patey
   (...) Jonathan, is 6160 the window you're looking for? (URL) not, what size is it, or where can a picture be found? Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: can someone please make the townjr door and window? —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Thanks. Now all I need is the matching door. (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)