 CAD / 6089
Re: site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:42:19 GMT

(snipped .castle from the ng list)

In lugnet.cad, Erik Olson wrote:

I'm not planning to become a parts author soon though, unless Steve is
generously giving lessons at Brickfest, and persuades me.

I'm not even sure what 'lessons' would be like.  Measure, plot,
approximate, crib, standardize, clean up, publish.  What else is there?

It's an interesting thought, though...

Seriously, if there's interest, we can toss the idea around.

We can always use more part authors...

Steve
Christopher! have you backed up your data?