 CAD / 6049
Re: My first LDraw & POV-Ray MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anthony Sava writes:
I already posted this to .castle, but I figured it should have also been posted
to several other places as well.   I'd also like to thank Steve Bliss for the
DAT file that he posted.  I couldn't have finished it without him.  So here ya
go.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/dragon/LCadDragon.html

Wow!!  How big is it?  It's hard too tell  :]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada