 CAD / 601
    Re: Small search program for LDRAW parts - version 3.0 —Robert Wallace
   (...) Great program! One suggestion for your next version. When I change the viewing options from the menu, I'd like the view change to take place on the menu click. As it is now, I have to reselect the part (or click Redraw) to get the view to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Small search program for LDRAW parts - version 3.0 —Anders Isaksson
   Robert Wallace skrev i meddelandet ... (...) had (...) I'm nagging myself about that :-) It will be there in the next release (no promises when...) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)