 CAD / 6008
    Re: Minifig Construction, Part Numbering —Orion Pobursky
   Thanks for the help the minifigs guys. As for part numbers, here the story: A while back I was looking for a part to go in a technic model I was building. After looking up the number at Technica, I serched lugnet.cad.parts to find the particular (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Minifig Construction, Part Numbering —Steve Bliss
   (...) Heh heh. This topic deserves a FAQ all to itself, I think. Anyway, if you see a four or five digit number embossed on the part, that should be the number. Usually the number is embossed on the inside of the part, often in the smallest nook or (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Minifig Construction, Part Numbering —Orion Pobursky
   Thank, that explains a lot. -Orion (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)