 CAD / 5995
    Lego Cad software —Bill Fitzgerald
   I remember reading on a website a number of monthsago about something that was called the Artimus Project. It was suppose a development of a new more flexible CAD software package. I don't remember a lot about it, but i do remember that the person (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lego Cad software —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello Bill, It was a design study to create the perfect Lego Cad program - not a bitching on the old or existing programs. I think it is done very well but look for yourself... Th Artemis project: (URL) Fitzgerald" <wfitz@ptway.com> schrieb im (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)