 CAD / 593
Re: L-cad is getting irritating!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:42:44 GMT

OK, fair enough.  A follow-up question, then -- is there anyone who
(a) only has e-mail access and (b) also doesn't know anyone who does
have >web access and (c) can't go to a library or cyber-cafe to use a web
page to >sign up for something?

Probably not.

p.s.  Bram, I'm sorry for my flippant response...

No probrem.

You're absolutely
right -- you do pretty much need some kind of web access to subscribe to • the
groups via e-mail or to get set up to post.  For those people without
web >access and who can't "borrow" web access temporarily from someone
else >(friend, library, coffee shop), we can handle 'em specially, to
overcome >that rare limitation.

It's also more difficult/time consuming to subscribe to lugnet than to
l-cad.  However, I have nothing against a move, especially if you make
the little change I suggested on lugnet.admin.general
--Bram