 CAD / 59
Re: MudRay, a small one man sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:14:01 GMT

Jeremy Sproat writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
If it makes things easier, you can take the article code (lugnet.cad.dat:3)
from
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat:3
and tack it on as an argument to the ldraw.cgi script, like this:
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/ldraw.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat:3
And that gives you a direct URL to the .DAT content.

All right now!  Todd, you are the wizard.  Well, one of them, anyway.
:-,

Testing my truck...

http://www.lugnet.com/news/ldraw.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat:4

Cheers,
- Sproat

Wow!  All of this is getting incredibly cool!  This mime-type thing is great.
Ldlite is absolutely fantastic.  I agree with Todd, the shading is *very* nice.
Great models Jeremy and Paul!

Ben
buster@verinet.com
www.marsbase.com