 CAD / 5815
  Will not run

When I start Lcad, the dos prompt tells me; "Initializing... Usage: LDRAW filename" but the program will not run. Why? there was the runtime error before, and i used the patch, but now i get this. (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Will not run

(...) LDRAW is a command-line program. To use it, you would normally go to a DOS prompt, cd to c:\ldraw, and type LDRAW mymodel.dat. But that's just to render a model. To create a model, you need to use an editor like LEdit (comes with LDraw) or (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad)