 CAD / 5773
Re: Desert Tank Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 06:04:07 GMT

Nick I've checked my server and it's all okay.  I was able to download it so
try it again.  If it still does not work I'll email it to you.

In lugnet.cad, Nicholas Fezie writes:
In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
I have just finished my first animation!  Visit my site to download the
animated gif file.

http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/Animation/Animation.htm

The file is 1.16 MB so be patience it's well worth it.

Ahui

Hey Ahui, your animation looks pretty cool, but for some reason my browser
only thinks it's about 250 kilobytes, not 1.16 megs.  Could you check to see
if it uploaded correctly?  Thanks, what I saw of it looked good...

-Nick