 CAD / 5770
5769  |  5771
Subject:
Help using Pixelego java app
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:05:41 GMT

I wanted to try my hand at using Pixelego, Eric Harshbarger's Java
application that makes mosaics.  But, after downloading it and the java
runtime environment, I can't get it to play nice together.  Just get error
messages when I try to run the JRE.  I'm new to Java, and I'm not sure what
I should see if it executes correctly.  Anybody got any hints as to what
variables to set in the dos window?

Thanks,
James Wilson