 CAD / 5715
Re: rubber boat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:37:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Does anyone have a dat file of the yellow rubber boat thats used in ResQ and
other themes?

I've had this file for awhile.  It's not been officialized, because I
mis-modeled it, in the sense that I combined two subparts in a single DAT
file in such a way that it'd be a pain to properly separate them.

Anyway, I posted an MPD in lugnet.cad.dat.parts.

Steve