 CAD / 5685
    Re: white outlines on black bricks —Michael Lachmann
   (...) This is because MLCad blocks modifications to colors from 0 to 63 (including). All other colors can be modified by the user. I did that because I believed that this colors are fix (quasi standard) and must not be modified. If everyone here (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: white outlines on black bricks —James Jackson
     (...) Blocking's fine Michael, as far as it concerns standard-issue LDraw Values (0-16, 24, 32-48), but I think it would be nice to change color values to make them look like a vast improvement, such as 57 being made into a better looking (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: white outlines on black bricks —Steve Bliss
   (...) I would appreciate it if the blocking was turned off. Alternately, if ML-CAD allows colors to be set via ldconfig.ldr, that would be good for me. Truthfully, I haven't even checked for this support; I don't have time right now. Steve (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad)