 CAD / 5674
  Re: VB - parts and transformation matrices, Z-ordering, optional lines, bow-tied quads - help!

(...) Sounds like it's a problem in your code to handle type-1 lines. Could you post some images of the problem renders? (...) You can't completely sort polygons by z-order -- some polygons cross each other in z-depth. Are you using a z-buffer to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: VB - parts and transformation matrices, Z-ordering, optional lines, bow-tied quads - help!

(...) ... (...) Once upon a time I attempted to describe the 3D (world coordinate) algorithm for this. Try this link. (URL) that helps. Otherwise, you can look at the ldglite source code if you don't mind C. It uses the 2D screen coordinate method (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: VB - parts and transformation matrices, Z-ordering, optional lines, bow-tied quads - help!

(...) Posted to (URL) . The problem I have is with the eyes - the front view looks fine, it's just the side and top views where you can see the problem. This is 3626bp01.dat (the one with the POV definitions included, I just ignored them). The funny (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)