 CAD / 5666
    Prelim pics of my latest model —Jeff Boen
   Here are a few wicked renders of my latest project. A ground-based heavy weapons delivery vehicle, this one currently outfitted with a low-orbit sniper weapon used to taking out foreign satellites or aerospacecraft flying at the 200,000+ ft. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Prelim pics of my latest model —Gary E. Blessing
   Ooooooo!! I can just see these rolling off the esembly lines. Beuatiful. Gary Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:GAn2uI.Mv3@lugnet.com... (...) outfitted (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)