 CAD / 564
    Opening models in LDraw —David Savage
   I can't seem to open my models in LDraw. The program seems to be working ok because I can open the models that come with the program. But when I try to open something I have created, I just get a blank screen (it looks like the standard background). (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Opening models in LDraw —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) (it >looks like the standard background). Anybody have any ideas? Are your models in the ldraw\ or ldraw\models\ directory? Did you type the command line correctly? It should look something like this: C:\LDRAW\>ldraw myfile.dat (see (URL) for (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Opening models in LDraw —David Savage
   (...) Bram, you're a genius. Or maybe I'm just and idiot. I just remembered I have two copies of the program in different areas of my computer. It serves me right for keeping old junk! I got my stuff up just fine. THANKS (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)