 CAD / 5595
    DAT files for pneumatic parts —Olivier Gerouville
   Hello everyone, My guess is that my question has been asked before, so I apologize in advance (I could not find an answer at mlcad homepage or in the posts in this newgroup). Anyway, I have the latest version of MLcad and I cannot see any pneumatic (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: DAT files for pneumatic parts —Olivier Gerouville
   OOOOPS. Sorry, after posting my message, I noticed a typo in my search. Using "pneumatic" instead of "pneumatoc" returned many results. I answered my most important question with: (URL) about this... Olivier "olivier" <ogerou@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)